Tuesday, March 12, 2013

News & Other Ramblings

Hi again :) How's everyone doing? Any new news or projects to share?

So, one of the things I decided recently was to create more of a collection or cohesive design for the products in each of my shops & since I've decided to do this, I've added a sale section (to samsstuff Etsy, so far), to sell some of the things that no longer fit or are not currently part of the collection I'm working on. So far, I've added some of my headband designs to the section:
Red Hummingbird Headband. Sale Section
I still have some headbands, like my "Lucy" design & the "Punk Princess" & I still have a custom option, so I'm not retiring all the designs, just concentrating more on other lines & the ones I have ready to ship from the Sale section, will be 25% off!

Speaking of new news, I thought I'd show you a couple of new items I've been adding to the Statement Jewelry category:
Wrap Bracelet with vintage military & shell buttons, hand crocheted in soft alpaca wool & silver thread, in a great deep emerald green Now available

Sequined Crochet Cuff Bracelet: Hand crocheted in a coral/peach recycled cotton yarn, with antique green sequins & vintage glittery silver color button closure. Now Available
Beachy Cuff Bracelet: Hand crocheted in hemp string, silver plated stars, bone tyre disk beads, snap closure Available

Vintage will remain in both shops (it's just too much fun scouring the area for vintage finds, to use in my creations/to pass on to happy, new homes...), so the "True Stories & Tall Tales" will remain, just as a more cohesive collection, with new stories to take the spotlight. Hurray for sales & new tales! SAM

2 comments:

Green Monkey said...

LOVE the bracelets and the headband and your creative flow... I don't comment often but I'm always looking!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Monkey! I love your visits :)