Friday, November 18, 2011

Winter earrings

My newest creation that I like to call "winter' for the colors & the vintage porcelain bead that reminds me of a snowflake or a winter flower...

"Winter" earrings: vintage European milk glass, vintage faux pearls, vintage  re-purposed bracelet links, crystal, silver ear wires

Who's the 'mug' on the mug? That's Colette, controversial woman & interesting historical figure, best known for her novels "Gigi" & "Cheri." The mug itself is a vintage porcelain mug from a QPBC historical  People series







3 comments:

Alexis Grace said...

The earring are really beautiful--- I love how you repurpose things!

Debra said...

I love dangly earings... these are super,

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Very delicate and Wintery. Thank you for stopping by my blog, from the Handmade Wednesday link!