Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

Ok, not chicken dinner (what does that mean, anyway?), but the winner of the $20 Gift Certificate to samsstuff ArtFire is:

Jennifer of EightyMPHMom with comment #58.

Congratulations to Jennifer &  thank you to everyone who stopped by! I hope you all had fun blog hopping & I'm jealous of everyone who won something ;)

Stacie is planning another blog hop, in early February, with lots more fun prizes (this time handmade), so stay tuned for more giveaway blog-hopping fun!

 I hope you can stop by from time to time, I love all the company!

Sunny Side Up by Shelley McElhiney

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

Jesse

Design It Chic said...

Hi Sam! Cute ArtFire store! I am already following you thanks to Follow Friday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :) See you there! Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Hello I’m one of your fellow blogs participating in the Feb Handmade with love Giveaway!
http://realmomreviews.blogspot.com/
Following your blog! Please follow back!
If you could follow me on Facebook, that would be awesome too!!
http://www.facebook.com/RealMomReviews
Thanks for your time!
Skye