Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Don't Panic

I love these books, so funny, so weird, so full of great advice...















Here's a link for making your own sticky notes, feel free to post links to your own her, I'd love to see them!. There's a way to save them to your computer or to your Flickr account.
Here's a link to the site where I originally found them, SupahMommy. Stop by & link your post it to her site (& check out her super cute blog). You can also click on the button on my side bar.
I hope you have as much fun as I have (& I used to hate post its!) SAM

8 comments:

Debbie @ OtRD said...

I always enjoy your post-its! And yes, those books are so full of great advice!

Alexandra said...

I see people doing these and I think they're adorable. I'd like to joinin, but I don't think they're clever enough. I think I'll try, though, they are so dang cute.

OC Fun Blog said...

I see these all over. I will have to check these out. Happy Saturday Sharefest.

Unknown said...

Love it!

Don't panic... that thought is in my head all the time with five kids.

I pray a lot... outloud.

Team Chastain said...

I think your blog is really nice. I crochet, too...WooHoo for crocheters! ♥

Kitty Deschanel said...

Goodness! It seems like these sticky notes have sprung up on blogs everywhere overnight! :)

ElizOF said...

Happy belated SITS Saturday! Lovely post-it tip and blog. Growing up in a hectic household with lots of kids meant lots of notes needed and left to keep track.
Cheers,
Eliz

Amy said...

Douglas Adams got me through high school! Some of my favorite books ever.

Happy New Friend Friday!