Monday, April 30, 2012

Another Challenge & a New Design

The bracelet & phone charm that I received from coolbeans on Swap-Bot

Hi everyone! Here's a new design that I created for a recent bracelet swap on Swap-Bot. I've been experimenting with multi strand pieces, the hat bracelet was the first & I really love the beachy feel created by the crocheted strands . This one has more of a medieval feel, created by the chains & the center piece. The birds & the leaves add a complementary fairy tale/Sherwood Forest appeal.
I received a sweet little bracelet in green, black & red stones, with a little butterfly charm. It has kind of a sweet 60's/70's appeal :)


porcelain, Austrian crystal, silver findings, metal chains & charms


What true stories & tall tales have you been working on lately?

1 comment:

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Love the one you created!