Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sundays in My City: Tucson, AZ

Not much is going on here in Tacoma right now (except an awesome lunch at Vuelve a la Vida, a great little Mexican restaurant on Pacific Ave. This was the best Mexican food I've had in a long time) so I thought I'd give you a picture from my 'hometown,' Tucson, AZ. I hope you enjoy this little look at 'my city.'

San Xavier Del Bach: a mission outside Tucson, AZ otherwise known as the white dove of the desert

Mountains outside Tucson, AZ
Stop by the Unknown Mami for a look at other great cities:


Unknown Mami

3 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Great pictures. I particularly like the first one.

Judy@grammyreads.com said...

Your part of the country is so different from mine. We live in such a beautiful world, don't we? Just visiting from SITS and wish you a great weekend!

Caren with a "C" said...

I always wondered if there were missions outside of California, but I was never near a computer to check when the thought crossed my mind. Now you have answered my question!